Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Purses Anyone???

Anyone in the mood to go shopping? Wait! we can't go with out a purse. Why settle for just any ole' handbag when you can sport with something different? Yep, here are just another one of my many creations. I am a busy bee these days.
Two of these bags are 100% wool straight from a sheep farm. When I was living in Ohio, I had met a woman there who had a farm and she talked me into tryingsome of the fresh spun wool. I figured I would try my hand at felting. So I added some funky yarns with the wool and walla I got some very interesting handbags. They are the 2 beige bags (fushia and brown mix).
I do not make a habbit of using wool as I am allergic to the fiber and itched the entire time I crocheted. The other three bags were either crocheted or knit with acrylic yarns. Each one is unique in its own way. If you have interest in them, they are on Ebay.


No comments: