Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hook Holders for Your Crochet Items





Need something to hold your hooks in? Here is a perfect idea. Compact, this holder will fit nicely into a bag and keep all your Crochet items in one place. I make these in various patterns Which of course depends on the material that is available at the time. If interested please email me at Flametide@aol.com and put in the subject line Hook Holders. I sell these for $4.75 plus shipping. Yeppers I will ship anywhere there is a post man delivering.
Thanks for looking at my blog

Gayle

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This reminds me of something I have for Emma called 'a quiet toy'. I'll have to tell you about it--it might make a good item to sell.

I'll try to call this weekend, since you're having trouble doing lots of reading on the computer.

Lisa