Followers

Friday, August 08, 2008

From The Heart

Dear Lord,
As like so many other days that I pray to you , today I will do so that others may join me in this prayer.
Dear Lord I pray that you Bless me with this loan for the house on 6th street. Bless my family with a place to live and a stress less move. Lord please bless all that read this prayer and grant them a good life and may be have comfort in knowing how much you care for them as you care for us.
Lord please please let my family find peace in knowing we no longer have to worry about being homeless. To finally know the feeling of joy and comfort in your arms.
I love you
Your daughter
Gayle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gayle, I read your prayer of August 2008 & hope that things are better for you. I can say this from my many years of experience of living through hard times & knowing that when things are down I look up. It's been the Lord who has given me strength in all that has happened to me in my life. I want to encourage you to press on & keep looking up. Only the Lord knows why we experience what we do. But I still serve him in order to help other in their time of need. I know that others have it worse then I do. I was a victim myself but through God's grace I am here & helping others. I enjoy your site especially the plastic bag purse. ":)