Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Insane Day In The Nut House

Angel is making us all crazy!! Beside the fact that she listens to nothing we say , the baby's daddy who is in California cause he ran off for another woman, calls here to tell her she is with another boy. Of course she was, walking with her sibling to the store. I tell you something better give or I am going to strangle someone. I am sick of her pregnancy, sick of her, sick of all the bull shit that is going on around here and just want it all to go away already. You would think that we could just be happy and enjoy the little things in life, well not with her drama. Go get me this, shut up, I want that, I am tired, there is nothing to do. Why dont you buy more food. I have nothing to wear.. It goes on and on and on. And that is just Angel.
I have 2 more children that have their days and at least they are young enough to understand the words grounded. Life is not hard enough on us as adults trying to support them, Making ends meat with what little we have? Can they not cut us some slack? Have words of wisdom please feel free to spread some our way....

2 comments:

ladyb1 said...

Sounds like you have your hands full. I feel for you and hope things improve soon.

Anonymous said...

o que eu estava procurando, obrigado